Friday, December 21, 2007

Captured Fairy



I just finished this adorable little captured fairy. I used a salt shaker and distressed the lid with Distress Crackle Paint. I used Tattered Rose on the bottom and Fired Brick on top. You only have to use one to get the crackle, I just wanted the pink to show thru.
I used an image from my Vintage Images CD, and embellished it with wings and glitter. She is standing in microbeads, that are glued to the bottom of the jar.
I hung charms and beads around the top and a distressed tag that says 'To My Valentine."

3 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

shes adorable

~*~Patty S said...

Donna ~ your captured fairy is so precious, wonderful details too! I just tried my hand at it the other day for the first time. It was a bit of a challenge working in that small opening.

For the life of me said...

gorgeous xxx